We can very easily organize special tours of your liking and interest, on demand. Our company is immensely eminent and one of the leading tour and travel companies of India, and is therefore, well-equipped with every resource and latest technology to serve you optimally at reasonably minimal costs. We provide ample guidance and counsel regarding your any kind of touring activity within India.
Drive to Agra (203 kms. & approx. 4 hrs. drive) enroute visit Sikendra - the beautiful tomb of the Mughal Emperor Akbar. Check into hotel.
Overnight stay at hotel.
In the morning proceed for City sightseeing which includes, Taj Mahal, an extravagant marble monument of love built by Shahjahan in 1653 as a memorial for his Queen Mumtaz Mahal. Then visit the Agra Fort -a red sandstone fort built by Akber in 1565. Afternoon, drive to back to Delhi airport to connect flight for onward destination.
NOTE: Taj Mahal remains closed on all Fridays.
Cost Per Person (Minimum 2 persons travelling together)
| Hotel Category
||01ST APR 2018 – 30TH SEP 2019
||01ST OCT 2019 – 31ST MAR 2020
- Room on sharing basis at each place for 02 nights with Buffet Breakfast.
- Aircon standard car Tata Indigo for Budget Class hotels & Toyota Innova car for First Class Hotels throughout the tour as per itinerary.
- Local English speaking Guide during sightseeing tour only.
- Govt. Service Tax of 4.5%
- Package Excludes
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Any air fare.
- Airport Tax.
- Any monument entry fee (to be paid directly at the monument).
HOTEL USED WILL BE AS UNDER OR EQUIVALENT CATEGORY
||Hotel Amar / Siris 18
||Marina / Mansingh
Monument Entry Fee List (Per Person in Indian Rupees)
Agra : Taj Mahal - 1000 / Agra Fort - 500 / Itmad ud Daullah - 250 / Sikandra - 250